Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We Now Have the Technology to Make Serpentor*


Show above, Serpentor, the cloned arch-enemy of G.I. Joe. Long since thought only to be the stuff of cartoons from circa 1987, I received this disturbing news sent to me by my main man Jon Fortt.

Somewhere, Cobra Commander is laughing maniacally.

*Footnote for those over 35: Serpentor was the arch-enemy of G.I. Joe and was created through a breakthrough in cloning research by Dr. Mindbender from the DNA extracted from the unearthed remains of the most ruthless and effective military leaders in history, including: Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Attila the Hun, Philip II of Macedon, Alexander the Great, Ivan the Terrible, Vlad the Impaler, Hannibal, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home