Friday, December 10, 2004

Want Good Christian Music? Readers, Critics pick best of the crop for 2004

The end of the year always means that folks put together lists of the best albums of the year. Christianity Today polled its readers who gave their opinions. They also had their staff critics give their input as well.

I thought I'd attempt to be helpful and make a list of the best songs I've heard this year. This list is woefully incomplete so if you know of any awesome songs worth buying on iTunes, please comment and help make the list longer and better.

Bebo Norman - Soldier
Bebo Norman - Disappear
Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God
Chris Tomlin - Holy is the Lord
Chris Tomlin - Everything That's Beautiful
Jeremy Camp - Beautiful One
Grits - Ooh Ahh
Switchfoot - Gone
Switchfoot - Adding to the Noise
Casting Crowns - Who Am I?
Third Day, Steven Curtis Chapman, MercyMe - I See Love
Avalon - You Were There
Bethany Dillion - Revolutionaries
Bethany Dillon - All I Need
Third Day - Til the Day I Die

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Ziman said...

I would add that the disclaimer that Casting Crowns has two versions of "Who Am I?" out right now. The one they play on the radio all the time sounds more like a live version and has a lot of electric guitar on it that ruins the song. That's my opinion anyway. The studio/original/no-guitar version sounds significantly better.

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home