Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Curious George



My wife bought some Cinnamon Life cereal at Safeway the other day because it was on sale. Anyway, it had a cute drawing from the new Curious George movie and I was looking at it and I was getting really amped. Justus kind of reminds me of Curious George, mainly because he's kind of bald and he's always climbing and moving and looking into things. I suppose all little kids are like that, but he's really at that stage where if he hears you in the other room, he'll crawl down the hall to see what you're doing. It's super cute. So, I went online to try to find the Curious George collector's series of books, and tried to see if they had any plush toys of the cute little guy yet.

Then I realized, "I am shopping for a Curious George doll."

I think God must do miracles. I am a 29-year-old, fully grown adult male. Okay, I'm 30. I'm a 30-year old, fully grown adult male. I spend my spare time reading books on theology. I have academic interests and pursuits. And I really, really want to play lego blocks and read all the Curious George books to my son. Pray that Barney will never tempt me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I fully enjoy Blue's Clue's.

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home