Monday, April 21, 2008

Where's a Camera Phone When You Need One?!

So I'm driving on Highway 87 southbound and I see a strange sight: it was full-size, extended cab green Ford F-150 work truck, the kind with large, knobby mud tires and stainless steel tool cabinets installed in the back. It looked a little like one of these, only bigger:



Not out of the ordinary, except that written all over this truck (on the windows, on the tailgate, on the doors) were the words:

    Just Married...to Jesus

There were other things written on the car, such as "Jesus is Lord" and in some places, just plain "Jesus." I sped up to see who was driving, and it was a large Latino guy with sunglasses on and a backwards sharks hat.

?

What is the story behind this? I am dying to know. I was talking to my friend Katie on the phone, and Justus was asleep, so I felt like I really didn't have any witnesses to this.

It was at this point that I wish I knew how to operate my phone's camera phone while driving and not put myself and other unsuspecting drivers in imminent danger.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home