Thursday, July 31, 2008

The First Annual FCC Joke Show

This past weekend at FCC, I spoke on the topic of joy and laughter. This was the 9-minute intro, in which we did nothing but tell jokes. The goal was to get people to laugh, so ideally, it will make you laugh, too.

Thus far, I've been incredibly pleased because nine people have emailed me - 7 telling me how glad they were that I made jokes in church and two to tell me how mortally offended they were. Dave Tieche - pissing off overly religious people since 1975.

The file is pretty large (90MB) so YouTube has been having a hard time processing it. I also posted it here so you might have to wait a few minutes for it to load. But I think you'll find it's worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

hey man, can you re-post this one? the vid's not available, and i've been told i need to see this clip. the fcc page link doesn't work, either.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home