Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New Will Smith Movie Trailer for "Hitch" looks Hilarious; Film version of C.S. Lewis Classic "The Chronicles of Narnia" in Production

Have you seen this trailer for the new Will Smith movie "Hitch"?

As my friend Josh Shipp would say, "Finally, a movie where WIll Smith is co-starring with humans."

So true.

On a slightly more theological note, due to the recent popularity of the whole "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, apparently some directors thought it'd be cool to do a film version of "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe." Click here for a look at the special effects pre-production, and click here for the film's official website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

I am really interested in this movie. How did you hear about it?
By the way is it bad Bloging to ask such a simple question on a blog? If so let me know. In fact do you have any sort of Blog Rules that might be useful to me as a blog reader. I would appreciate that too. I skim through a lot of Blogs and so far the only thing I know for sure is Don’t upset Apple Fans from reading Jon Tech Blog. Any other advice would be helpful. Thanks

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home