Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Justus Learns a New Trick, Gets First Harassment Suit Filed Against Him

So my wife and I were thumbing through a new PartyLite magazine the other day, when we came across a description of a product.

The line that caught our attention was that the piece had "faux glass" beads.

"Faux glass," my wife scoffed. "Why don't they just say it has 'genuine plastic' beads?'

We laughed about that for a while.

Another funny thing. Nicole went to a PartyLite party the other night, and took Justus with her because a lot of the women in the church were going to be there, and they like hanging out with him. So this morning, the secretary was like, "Justus is so strong. He sits up and touches his toes, like he's doing crunches!"

"Yeah," I said, swaggering a little. "He learned that from me. I'm an exercise fiend."

Everyone laughed, but I'm not sure why that was funny.

Anyway, one of our friend Cindy came in the room and said, "Should we tell him what else Justus was doing?"

Everyone started laughing. Again, not sure why.

"Why?" I asked, puzzled. "What?"

"He was unbottoning my blouse with his toes," Cindy said.

You know what they say: like father, like son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home