Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This One's For You, Russell

My buddy Russell was sitting at a stoplight Saturday night and a guy with no insurance rammed into the back of his lovely black Subaru WRX going about 30-40 mph. Russell's okay - a little sore - but okay. He's not as angry as I would be. My car got totaled by a guy who was also uninsured, and I have also been in another accident with a Vietnamese woman who did not have insurance. It seems to be a thing, out here, driving without insurance.

I think, if you don't have insurance and you cause an accident, you should have to pay the other guy's deductible. It's only fair. Why should I have to pay if you hit me.

Anyway, Russell is doing fine, but I know he laments the loss of his car. So, in an attempt to cheer him up, I wanted to send him this clip which I just got from my buddy Eric in Ohio.

Click here to laugh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The swinging pendulum
We're going to find a lot more of these unpleasant surprises in our news inboxes over the coming weeks and months.
secret shopper

12:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me begin by saying I'm sorry I don't have anything to spam your blog with. Such as secret shopping or ya know, a used salami seeds online outlet.

But that video was flippin hilarious.

The best part was his facial expression after he realized what had just happened.

How does one recover from such a slip?

Here are some options as I see it...

1) Apologize for not taking your medication.

2) Fake a heart attack

3) Asked the audience to turn to their neighbor and... well never mind, that would be inappropriate, wouldn't it?

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Russell said...

WOW...


Dave thanks for the clip. Poor guy. I don't know if any one else thought this but he reminded me a little of Dustin Hoffman’s portrayal of Raymond in Rain Man

“Yeah, Lot definitely went to go pinch his ti…”

Go back and I think you will see the resemblance.

Oh and the video looks a little doctored. The first time he says pitch and it sounds like he said pinch. His face does not look natural when he says that. Either way great laugh. Thanks Dave

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Russell said...

6 hours later... STILL FUNNY

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home