Wednesday, February 22, 2006

NBA Slam Dunk Finals 2006

As many of you know, I'm a big basketball fan. But I don't have TNT, so I wasn't able to watch this year's NBA All-Star Game, which is okay, because I DO have ESPN, so I could watch the highlights and save myself roughly 3 hours.

But I didn't get to see the highlights of the Slam Dunk Championship. Now I know what you're thinking. "The Slam Dunk Championship? Wasn't that old like, 10 years ago?"

I mean, when the past winners are folks like Kenny "Sky" Walker and Harold "Baby Jordan" Minor, well, let's just say it's slim pickings. But this year's dunks were astounding, especially when considering the winner was 5'9" Nate Robinson. But Andre Iguodala's dunk from behind the backboard is the kind of thing that makes a person shout out obscenities to no one in particular.

Check it out, but if you're in an office environment, tell folks ahead of time you're studying the engineering techniques of beavers because folks, words will slip out.

Showtime!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Ziman said...

Hey what's the big deal? I could do that.

Mostly.

Well, the throwing the ball up in the air part at least.

OK, ok. I can make the ball hit the backboard, that's for sure. The rest is just fancy showboating.

Thanks for the link. I feel old thinking about MJ strutting his stuff back in the day.

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home