Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Funny T-Shirts

These are humorous t-shirt designs that I found and clipped. Some pretty good ingenuity.


The right to bear arms.


My favorite type of notebook paper.


The left hand would be the Green Lion, for those keeping score.


This one goes out to my homebody J-Ziman.


I'd apologize to all the Amish I offended, but that would be ironic.


The old Apple IIE and educational software from 1986.


Robert E. Lee. Ain't just a good car. Now it's a good t-shirt


If you don't like this one, you've lost your marbles. Haha. Get it?


Back in the day, we used to blast 8-bit ducks.


Elves at running back would be tough to tackle.


If you don't know what this means, you need to click here to take a look at a classic SNL skit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shalini Agrawal said...

Ya u have really bright idea about the Funny T-shirts its very nice and it also shows in bright hands.

2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home