Friday, September 05, 2008

Interesting Website


Shown here, the complete text of Pastor Bill's sermon this week run through a program called "Wordle."

So I came across this interesting site today called Wordle

You can copy and paste a website, or a block of text into the site and it creates a visual representation of that speech, with the words being used most often being featured in larger text.

I wonder if someone had the ability to "wordle" every single thing I've ever said, what the top words would be. I copied and pasted my blog from the last calendar year, and this is what came out. I'm glad "Jesus" is so big.

Just for fun, I cut and pasted the entire text of John McCain's RNC nomination speech.

Then, I did the same for Barack Obama's DNC nomination speech into the program, just because I wanted to see what words were most used by each candidate.

I'm not sure it reveals much, but it sure is interesting that the word "country" is so big. I mean, I like Leann Rimes as much as the next guy...but...come on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry Tubbs said...

Don't tell Nicole but Justus was larger than Nicole.

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home