Thursday, August 04, 2005

Latest Sermon - Juneteenth: What Freedom Is

I heard a man by the name of Don Davis, who is president of this organization that does a lot of Urban Ministries speak about freedom the other week, which tied into a book I was reading by John Piper which tied into another sermon I heard a long while ago by Dr. Tony Evans which was also about freedom.

So, last night I kind of rolled all those influences together and spoke on Galatian 5:1, where Paul writes: it is for freedom that Christ has set us free.

If you'd like to download it, here it is. Sorry it's in chapters. If it's not convenient to do it that way, let me know and I'll consolidate them into one big file.

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home