Friday, February 16, 2007

Funny Clips for Your Friday...

Okay, maybe it's just my mood today, but I found these videos really, really funny.

The first is a parody of the song Do I Make You Proud by American Idol's Taylor Hicks done by Weird Al, animation done by Jib Jab. You can watch it here

The second is a song that is totally confusing and yet hilarious. You might need Windows Media Player to view it. Bonus points for anyone who maps this out geneologically. You can download that one here

The third is a debate between Steve Carrel and Stephen Colbert from the Daily Show about religion. These two guys are just plain funny. You can watch the debate here.

1 Comments:

Blogger JRev said...

"I'm my own Grandpa"...That's funny!!!! How'd you find that one!?

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home