Saturday, February 17, 2007

Two more funny, but more edgy, videos

Unnecessary Censorship:

This segment was featured on the show Jimmy Kimmel live. What they do is take actual quotes where people say things and then bleep out certain words to make it seem as though they are saying something they aren't.

For example, during SuperBowl XL, announcer Al Michaels, while commenting on long-haired Troy Polamalu, said this sentence:
With that flowing hair, he's going to be the easiet guy out there on the field to find.

But if you bleep him out, it seems as though he's saying something entirely different. Watch.
With that ***ing hair, he's going to be the easiest guy out there on the field to ****

I know it's a bit vulgar, and maybe I'll regret posting this, but man this made me laugh. The cookie monster bit at the end had me on the floor, and I'm not sure why.

Russian President Did What?
The other clip from the Daily Show that really made me laugh was this story about the Russian president Vladimir Putin, who is campaigning for re-election. Cameras caught him in this awkward moment.

It's bizarre, but what's funnier is Jon Stewart's reaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home