Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Funny Things My Son Has Said This Week

While at Target
Justus: "Look, Mom! Sponge Bob!"
Nicole: Yeah, Justus, I don't really like Sponge Bob.
Justus: (matter of factly) Well, then don't look at him.

While driving in the car, and hearing a song by a female singer.
Justus: I don't like all this girl stuff.
Nicole: Really?
Justus: Yeah. I like boy stuff.
Nicole: Like what?
Justus: Like riding tricycles, playing drums, going on my daddy's bicycle, climbing trees. Those sorts of things.
Nicole: So what is girl's stuff.
Justus: Going into a hot shower.

While playing on the kitchen table with his toys
Justus: You are trapped! You are trapped! Oh no! Oh no! What are we going to do! Don't worry! God sees you in the furnace! God sees you in the furnace! Mutant Turtles, Kung Fu Panda, Skee-doosh!

While playing with an alphabet puzzle with me
Justus: (holding up the letter "L") Daddy, is there a this letter in my name?
Me: No, buddy, there isn't. That's an "L"
Justus. Oh. (pause) Daddy is there a 5 in my name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home