Friday, August 12, 2005

Building Bridges...

Talking to people who don't believe the same thing as you is tough. For example, I came out this morning into the living room and my father-in-law was listening to the Rush Limbaugh show.

Rush. Limbaugh.

Sometimes, it's tough when your family has vastly different values than you do. My buddy Jonathan actually experienced this difficultly recently. It'd be a funny story if it weren't true.

So, how to go about talking to people who really believe differently than you? Well, I found this Interesting article about building bridges by controversial Christian author Brian McLaren.

Tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Well said Ken. You know Ken the world would be a better place if you had a Blog.

Dave off topic, Justice was so well behaved Saturday at the baby dedication. A couple of the other kids were crying and Justice just kind of looked at them as if to say relax I do this all the time. Then in my mind, I could just sort of imagine him addressing the crowd and telling a story or something. One thing for sure, he’s defiantly David Tieche’s Son. You must be so proud.

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home