Thursday, August 04, 2005

Great Posts from Great Guys...

I love this blog thing. For some reason, it really inspires and helps me to read what other people think about stuff. Three I read in particular really got me.

1. Jonathan Ziman's post on his struggles finding a church. Hilarious, gut-wrenching, thought-provoking. As with anything Jonathan does, stellar writing.

2. Russell Pierce's new blog is up and running, and if his second post is any indication, bookmark it now. His post today on the weaknesses that come with our strengths is poignant, personal and will plunge you into reflection. Killer stuff.

3. Missy VanMeter (can the VanMeter clan do no wrong?) is as sharp as they get. This 20-year-old Bible student runs circles around almost all of us intellectually. Her post today on the Music of Saturn made me think "Where do you find this amazing stuff?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home