Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bush Speaks, Dictionaries Cringe...

You know, as a public speaker, sometimes I mangle my words. And if someone really wanted to be mean, they could take hours of things I've said, and make a blooper tape that would be quite humorous and make me look really stupid and uneducated.

With that in mind, and with the fact that I have never been forced to speak to thousands of important dignitaries, I am willing to give our President a lot of slack. The ability to deliver a coherent, fluid speech is not everyone's gift. And although I respect his position and authority as our president, I must say, when George W. Bush is off script, and is forced to improvise, it is truly frightening.

But one man's weakness is another man's comic fodder, so with all respect due to our Commander in Chief, I submit this video documentary that articulates that perhaps behind the mangled words, there is a brilliance that we're all just not seeing.

Click here to view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home