Tuesday, October 25, 2005

An Open-Letter to Blog Spammers...

Dear Spammers,

Thank you for constantly posting on my blog, and leaving me detailed information on how to check out your new blog about banjos, or the newest life insurance options, but I am tired of manually deleting every post that you make. Therefore, I have changed the settings on this blog to be open to only registered Blogger folks. It's easy to register, and if you are really that motivated to post comments about Home Dog Electrolysis, then I'm sure this stepping stone won't deter you.

Sincerely,
DAT

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

You know I really agree. In fact, if any one wants to download an anti spam comment software go ahead and click here.

No Just kidding... I joke I joke

12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home