Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Christopher Walken: He Could Order Pizza and It'd Be Hilarious

Okay, this is just plain funny.

If you haven't seen this video by Fatboy Slim called Weapon of Choice check it out. I have loved Christopher Walken ever since I saw him in "Pulp Fiction." The deadpan way he delivered his lines was a form of comic genius I'd never seen. I was unaware that he was also a classically trained dancer.

The video is hilarious - and it features gorgeous camera-work.

Download
Download the full video here - but it's 48 MB.

Streaming
Or, see it with less clarity in streaming video here.

Sometimes, what I think is funny isn't to a lot of people. As my close friend Jon would say, "This is where, in the Venn Diagram of sense of humor, Dave and I don't overlap." I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home