Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fatherhood: by Tieche

Author's Note: Yesterday, at my Tuesday Night Men's Bible Study, I suddenly realized that three of the guys around the table all have wives who are pregnant. Three! And two of those guys are about to become fathers for the first time. In thinking about that, I went through my old blogs and pulled out some of the better essays I wrote about being and becoming a parent. So Josh, Josh and Russell, this post's for you.

It's my prayer that you will read these essays and years from now, think back to my gentle and comforting words and think, "Wow. Thank goodness for Tieche's gentle and comforting words. They really comforted me. In a gentle way."

Either that, or you'll think, "What a load of cow dung! Tieche was full of it! That guy's an idiot!"

So. Yeah. Mileage may vary.


The Best Articles

Pretty Good Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home